HOT Stories you missed
Who’s in charge?
Biden ear piece tells him to salute Marines; Instead he says: ‘Salute the Marines’
A Covid Mask Randomized Controlled Trial
Our results suggest that the recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection..
85% of People that Caught Covid used a Mask
A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.
Suicide rates in Japan have jumped in the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, particularly among women and children, even though they fell in the first wave when the government offered generous handouts to people, a survey found.
Dial Down Covid Test Sensitivity
(PCR) for detection of SARS-CoV-2
..to reduce the cycle count in PCR Covid testing, which will result in fewer positives.
- Below is a small section of the whole document.
The potential disadvantages of mask use by healthy people in the general public include:
• headache and/or breathing difficulties, depending on type of mask used (55);
• development of facial skin lesions, irritant dermatitis or worsening acne, when used frequently for long hours (58, 59, 127);
• difficulty with communicating clearly, especially for persons who are deaf or have poor hearing or use lip reading (128, 129);
• discomfort (44, 55, 59) • a false sense of security leading to potentially lower adherence to other critical preventive measures such as physical distancing and hand hygiene (105);
• poor compliance with mask wearing, in particular by young children (111, 130-132);
• waste management issues; improper mask disposal leading to increased litter in public places and environmental hazards (133);
• disadvantages for or difficulty wearing masks, especially for children, developmentally challenged persons, those with mental illness, persons with cognitive impairment, those with asthma or chronic respiratory or breathing problems, those who have had facial trauma or recent oral maxillofacial surgery and those living in hot and humid environments (55, 130).
Disclaimer All information / videos / photos contained in our website are opinions only. Information is derived from Public information, News Articles & Social Media.