Award-winning Supernova optical screen is ideal for brightly lit rooms – meaning that for the first time ever, you don’t have to dim the lights when using a front projection solution.
In the above actual image the light is behind the screen so it is not amplified..
*Price for Fully assembled 92 inch Call
BRAND NEW - Never opened & Ex-Demo - Save Thousands!
DNP Supernova 92 inch fixed projection screen is the world’s first front projection screen designed for brightly lit environments!
- Put simply you can keep the lights on so your projector performs like a 100" Plasma or LCD if not a lot better.
- When the lights are off you'll be blown away even on low lamp mode by the contrast and definition.
- During the day the screen looks black like an LCD. Unlike LCD-Plasma the screen will not wear out!
- The DNP Supernova screen amplifies light so ambient light needs to come from above or sides, not from the direction of the projector else it to will be amplified also.
With up to 10 times higher contrast and 2 times brighter images than standard front screens, Supernova provides superior image quality, even in broad daylight. So now you can maintain eye contact with your audience during your presentation. Read their facial expressions. Clarify a point by drawing on a whiteboard. Hold up a product sample for everyone to see. Make sure viewers stay alert, and involved.
Active optical technology
Advanced optical technology is the secret to this ground-breaking screen. And with its elegant design and generous dimensions – larger and less expensive than both LCD and plasma screens – Supernova is sure to make an impact in virtually any viewing environment.
Supernova combines the superior image quality typically limited to optical rear projection with the minimal space requirements and installation ease of front screens. In other words, you get the best of both worlds.
Black aluminium frame
The black alu frame is a neutral, elegant framing solution that is ideal for rooms with a more classic interior. The flock on the screen ensures easy image size calibration upon installation. The screen is delivered with the frame factory-mounted for easy installation. In order to further ease the set-up, only two wall-mount brackets need to be screwed into the wall before the screen can be hung. The screen comes permanently laminated to a rigid aluminium backing plate that ensures a perfect, flat screen surface for high-end image quality without wavering.
The Supernova difference
Keep the lights on!
- Superior image quality – more vivid colours and detailed images than standard front screens
- No bright spots, no dark corners, no shimmer
- Prevent viewer eye stress, fatigue
- Read audience’s facial expressions
- Switch between presentation modes without turning lights on/off
- Minimize overall installation cost since requires only small projector
- High-impact dimensions
- Ultra-wide viewing angles for broad seating
- Compatible with all standard projectors*
- Easy to install.
The award-winning dnp Supernova Screen is the world’s first front projection screen designed for brightly-lit environments. For the first time ever, you don’t have to dim the lights when using a front projection solution. And with its elegant design and generous dimensions, Supernova is sure to make an impact in virtually any viewing environment.
With up to 7 times the contrast and double the image brightness of standard front screens, Supernova Screens provide superior image quality, even in high ambient light. That means you can maintain eye contact with your audience during your presentation. Read their facial expressions. Clarify a point by drawing on a whiteboard. Hold up a product sample for everyone to see. Make sure viewers stay alert and involved.
Supernova Screens are ideal anywhere that requires a superior front presentation solution.
Please note we only supply the 92" fixed - fully assembled models.
No other models.
*Price for Fully assembled 92 inch Call