You are here
Badgy 200 plastic ID card printer
With Badgy 200, you can do your own small print runs of personalized badges on plastic cards.
Badgy 200 is an all-in-one solution to print all your plastic cards & badges.
- The Badgy printer is as simple to install and use as an inkjet printer.
- Badgy uses the dye-sublimation process to get waterproof and tamperproof high-quality badges.
- The Badgy driver is compatible with Windows 7, Windows XP and Vista and guides the user through every step of the printing and maintenance processes.
- Light and compact, Badgy is the perfect on-the-go printer.
Badgy comes with a 1-year warranty
The Badgy solution includes:
- The Badgy printer (including CD and cable)
- Free downloadable easy-to-edit badge templates
- Consumables (blank cards and ribbon)
Badgy makes it easy to custom-design your own cards and print them in just a few seconds with photo-quality resolution. Printing to Badgy couldn't be any easier! Think of the Badgy as another printer in your office. Instead of printing onto paper it prints onto plastic.
What Software do you use?
The Badgy will operate via a variety of software platforms. As the Badgy uses Windows drivers, you will be able to use most printing/desktop software. Please check that your software allows you to set the page size and select printer source to print to Badgy printer, like most software platforms, you have the ability to select your printer installed on your system. This will allow you to design and print your cards from a variety of software platforms. Just think of the Badgy as another printer device connected to your computer and you are ready to start printing.
Example of compatible software platforms;
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS ACcess
- MS Publisher
- Filemaker Pro
- Corel Draw
- Acrobat PDF ... and more!
Badgy is a solution using card templates based on Excel 2002, 2003 or 2007. This program, called Office-cards, can be used as long as you have Excel installed on your computer. No installation is necessary. By downloading a sample cards available on the CD-ROM delivered with the printer or on our website badgy.com.au you will have access to this specific Excel program.
An all-in-one offering
- a printer for plastic cards
- design software to personalize your badges and cards
- a library of card templates to be downloaded, free of charge, from www.badgy.com.au
Badgy operates just like any other standard desktop printer. Simple to install, simple to use! No need for complicated software, print directly from Microsoft Office Suite!
You can personalize your own badges in a few seconds, and you can print them immediately, singly or in a run.
Low cost per printed card. Badgy is cost-effective, allowing you to print on-demand, according to your needs.
Badgy 200 Color Card Printer Technical Specifications
Ideal for printing employee ID cards, library cards, club membership cards, staff and visitor identification cards, video store membership cards, school and university ID cards, gift cards and promotional plastic cards.