You are here
6.5" STEREO SPEAKER - SINGLE TWO-WAY IN-CEILING SPEAKER ARCHITECTURAL EDITION BY JBL
Leviton 6.5" Two Channel Single-Location Two-Way In-Ceiling Loudspeaker
JBL systems measure up to a higher standard than Ã’homeÃ“ theater, because more JBL speakers are found in film recording studios and behind the screens of the worldÃ•s best movie theaters than any other brand. In the Leviton Architectural Edition powered by JBL program, the same professional features and technologies that set JBL apart from the rest in professional applications are now available for installation into advanced home theater systemsÃ‘including leading-edge driver materials for clarity and definition, advanced crossover networks for signal purity, and Ã’overbuiltÃ“ magnetic structures for maximum output and long-term reliability.
- The acoustically transparent grilles concealing this speaker technology are inspired by JBLÃ•s years of professional experience in behind-the-screen theater sound systems.
- The Leviton/JBL AEM65 Two-Channel Stereo Speaker is a unique design suitable for surround-sound installations where a minimum of holes in the ceiling is desired.
- With this product, it is possible to produce both left and right surround-sound channels from a single speaker location.
- The AEM65 Ã’sumsÃ“ two stereo channels in a single speaker through its dual tweeter array and dual voice coil design.
- The AEM65 Two-Channel Stereo Speaker is a unique design used in smaller rooms where two speakers might be difficult to install (such as master baths and utility rooms) or in surround-sound installations where a minimum of holes in the ceiling is desired.
- Unique dual-channel design reproduces two channels of stereo from a single location (can also be used in surround-sound applications)
- Sold individually