You are here
12" SUBWOOFER, 400 WATTS FOR USE WITH SHELF / IN-WALL CEILING HOME THEATRE SYSTEMS
Leviton 12" Subwoofer, 400 Watts for use with Shelf/In-Wall Ceiling Home Theatre Systems
Leviton Architectural Edition powered by JBL speaker systems are sure to bring the home theater experience to a whole new level. AESUB Powered 12 inch Subwoofer with 400-Watt Amplifier A free-standing (non-installed), powered (amplified) subwoofer which can be used to reinforce the performance of in-wall and in-ceiling installed speaker systems. The AESUB can be unobtrusively placed behind furnishings to provide a high-impact low-frequency acoustical foundation to make sound effects come alive and complete the home theater viewing experience. Adjustable phase and crossover controls allow the subwoofer to be matched to a wide range of listening rooms and systems.
- A free-standing (non-installed), powered (amplified) subwoofer that can be used to reinforce the performance of in-wall and in-ceiling installed system.
- Can be unobtrusively placed behind furnishings to provide a high impact low-frequency acoustical foundation making sound effects come alive and complete the home theater viewing experience.
- High efficiency, high current switching amplifier
- JBLÃ•s PolyPlasÂª woofer for low frequencies
- FreeFlowÂª flared port for increased bass response without unwanted distortion or boominess
- Variable low-pass crossover frequency controls and a phase switch allow the AESUB to be adjusted to a roomÃ•s particular acoustics and an individualÃ•s personal preference
- LFE and line level inputs for maximum connection flexibility
- Driver complement Ã? 12 in (300 mm) PolyPlasÂª woofer
- Enclosure type Ã? Front-firing
- Amplifier power output (RMS) Ã? 400 Watts
- Dynamic power (peak) Ã? 700 Watts
- Response (+/- 3dB) Ã? 25 Hz- low-pass crossover setting (variable)
- Inputs: Line-Level (switchable to LFE)
- Physical Dimensions and Weight Ã? Height: 19.75 in (502 mm), Width: 15.75 in (400 mm), Depth: 16.87 in (428mm), Weight: 43 lb/19.5 kg